The real estate agency Espressione Casa di Rossi Elia VAT number 02084040464 with registered office in Lido di Camaiore (Lu), viale Cristoforo Colombo, 54 with reference to EU Regulation 2016/679, intends to process your personal data exclusively for the provision of the requested services.
Pursuant to this regulation, we are required to inform you of the following:
Purpose of the processing.
All the information that you make available to us will be processed by us in the context of normal activity and more precisely for the execution of legal obligations, as well as for the finalization and execution of the requested services.
As regards the methods of data processing, we specify that your data will be entered in a specific personal archive, both paper and computerized, and will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination of the relationship. Without prejudice to the application of adequate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of data, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, the processing of your personal data will take place through specific data processing and storage programs.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
To ensure maximum transparency and clarity, we wish to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary (and, therefore, your consent is not required, pursuant to Article 23 et seq. Of the Code) to the extent that they are used for the execution by us of contractual or legal obligations, or concern data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents known to anyone and, in any case, with the exclusion of dissemination, if the processing is carried out to assert or defend a law in court.
Subjects that carry out the treatment.
The data controller is Rossi Elia, owner of the real estate agency Espressione Casa based in Lido di Camaiore (Lu), viale Cristoforo Colombo, 54. To be able to easily know the data processors, simply send an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Categories of subjects who may become aware of the data.
All personal data will be processed by the persons indicated below:
- Rossi Elia, as managers and / or persons in charge of processing;
- persons in charge of the operational headquarters, as persons in charge of processing;
- people in charge of reception, administration and all the staff of Espressione Casa as data processors.
We would like to clarify that the data will never be disseminated, except with the explicit written consent of you.
Rights pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR.
As a final part, in relation to everything reported previously, we draw your attention to the rights you are entitled to by virtue of art. 15 of the GDPR, to which we refer and among which we mention the right to obtain, from our business:
1) the indication of the origin of the data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the identification details of the owner and of the data processors and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in quality of data processors or persons in charge of processing;
2) confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
3) the cancellation as well as the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
4) the updating, rectification or - if there is interest - the integration of such personal data;
5) certification that the operations referred to in letters c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the cases provided for by law;
6) the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
7) the right to object, in any case, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Consequences of a refusal to make your personal data available.
The refusal to provide data that we consider fundamental (such as name, surname, company name / object, registered / operational headquarters, share capital, telephone numbers, legal representative, tax code and VAT number, bank references, etc.) may make it impossible to establish or continue contractual relationships.