The real estate agency Espressione Casa di Rossi Elia P. IVA 02084040464 with registered office in Lido di Camaiore (Lu), viale Cristoforo Colombo, 54 in reference to EU Regulation 2016/679, intends to carry out the processing of your personal data, exclusively for the ‘provision of the requested services.
Pursuant to this regulation, we are required to inform you of the following:
Purpose of the treatment.
All the information you make available to us will be processed by us in the normal course of business and more precisely for the execution of legal obligations, as well as for the finalization and execution of the services requested.
As regards the methods of data processing, we specify that your data will be entered in a special registry file, both paper and computer, and will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination of the relationship. Without prejudice to the application of adequate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of data, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, the processing of your personal data will take place through specific data processing and archiving programs.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
To ensure maximum transparency and clarity, we wish to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary (and, therefore, your consent is not required, pursuant to art.23 and ss. Of the Code) insofar as they are used. for execution byour contractual or legal obligations, or concern data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents known to anyone and, in any case, excluding disclosure, if the treatment is carried out to assert or defend a right in court.
Subjects who carry out the treatment.
The data controller is Rossi Elia, owner of the Espressione Casa real estate agency based in Lido di Camaiore (Lu), viale Cristoforo Colombo, 54. In order to easily know the data processors, simply send an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Categories of subjects who may become aware of the data.
All personal data will be processed by the following persons:
– Rossi Elia, as data processors and / or processors;
– people in charge of the operational headquarters, as persons in charge of the processing;
– people employed at the reception, administration and all Espressione Casa staff as persons in charge of processing.
We would like to clarify that the data will never be disclosed, except with explicit written consent from you.
Rights pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR.
As a final part, in relation to all of the above, we draw your attention to the rights due to you by virtue of art. 15 of the GDPR, to which we refer and among which we mention the right to obtain, by our business:
1) an indication of the origin of the data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the identification details of the owner and of the data processors and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in as managers or processors;
2) confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and of the logics applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
3) cancellation and transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
4) updating, rectification or – if there is interest – the integration of such personal data;
5) certification that the operations referred to in the letters c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of cases provided for by law;
6) the right to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
7) the right to object, in any case, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Consequences of a possible refusal to make your personal data available.
The refusal to provide data deemed essential by us (such as for example, name, surname, company name / registered office, registered office / business capital, telephone numbers, legal representative, tax code and VAT number, bank references, etc.) can make it impossible to establish or continue contractual relations.